Provide support to any department in our personal injury law firm by:
- Preparing quarterly reports
- Assisting with projects
- Managing data
- Assistance with reporting requirements.
- Monitoring and editing the department’s social media platform pages
- Converting contract documents from physical to electronic files
- Utilizing a legal case management system
- Creating FedEx Shipments
- Various other projects and tasks as needed.
Is the internship paid or unpaid: Unpaid.
Business Location: 1770 St. James Place, Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77056
How many students are you looking to hire: 1-5 Students
- Currently enrolled in an accredited degree program
- In the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Available to work a minimum of 20+ hours a week during normal business hours
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
Internship Application Deadline: May 14th, 2020