Learn More About Hernia Mesh Lawsuits and If You Qualify for Claim & Settlement Help
Learn More About
Am I Eligible?
- You underwent a laparoscopic hernia repair surgery that used hernia surgical mesh.
- The surgery took place on or after Jan. 1, 2008.
- You had or have scheduled hernia revision surgery.
Symptoms & complications associated with defective mesh products include adhesion to tissue, bowel obstruction, bowel perforation, hernia recurrence, mesh migration, mesh shrinkage, pain, and infection.Patients harmed by a defective hernia mesh often must undergo repeated surgeries to remove the device.
What Compensation Can I Receive?
- past and future medical expenses
- loss of income
- pain and suffering, and other damages
Put our experience to work for you and we'll evaluate your case with no upfront costs.
- Hernia mesh erosion
- Hernia mesh pain
- Organ perforation
- Mesh migration
- Hernia mesh infection
- Tenderness at the implant site
- Hernia mesh shrinkage
- Nerve damage
- Autoimmune reactions
- Hernia recurrence
- Hernia mesh rejection
- Warmth at the hernia mesh surgical site
- Failure to heal
- Chronic pain
- Dental problems
- Flu-like symptoms such as chills, fever, nausea or vomiting
Hernia Mesh Failure
McDonald Worley Law Firm
The McDonald Worley law office serves injured hernia mesh victims nationwide in cases involving class action claims and product liability.. We are currently overseeing more than 8,000 hernia mesh cases.
The best injury attorneys know that cases are about more than just large settlements and wins in court. For the people affected, justice matters. Holding the people accountable matters. McDonald Worley is here to support you in rebuilding your life after tragedy, and we will ensure that your needs aren’t ignored.
We have recovered hundreds of millions for our clients, and we can help you get the full justice and compensation you deserve.